Information for Residents Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The team at Osgoode Properties cares deeply about the health of residents, the safety of our buildings, and the community at large. As part of our civic responsibility, we are committed to following the guidance of Canadian and World public health experts by taking recommended precautions. We would also like to thank all our tenants for practicing physical distancing and adhering to public health measures.
We are here to support our residents and communities during these uncertain times by sharing valuable resources and important updates with you – we will keep this page up-to-date as information changes. Stay healthy and stay safe everyone – we’ll get through this together!
Resident Updates From The Team at Osgoode Properties
Important COVID-19 Resources
Health & Hygiene
- COVID-19 Information Sheet: Available in Multiple Languages
- Physical Distancing 101: General | For Older Adults
- Mental Health First Aid: Self-Care & Resilience Guide
- COVID-19 & Mental Health: Resources
- Mental Health Services & Crisis Hotlines: Crisis Services Canada | Kids & Teens Help Phone | Distress Centre Ottawa/Gatineau | Get Help Ottawa call 2-1-1 | Telaide Outaouais | Telephone Aid Line Kingston | Distress Centre Calgary | Distress Centre Edmonton
- Hand Sanitizing Guide and Approved Disinfectants List
- Cough Etiquette
Emergency Food Assistance
- OTTAWA: call 613-745-7001 or view online Ottawa Food Bank Community Program Finder
- GATINEAU: Gatineau Food Bank Community Program Finder
- KINGSTON: Emergency Food/Meal Programs
- EDMONTON & CALGARY: call 2-1-1 or view directories online: Calgary | Edmonton
- MEALS ON WHEELS: Ottawa/Gatineau | Kingston | Edmonton | Calgary
Supporting Your Community
- Online Rent Payment here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to pay my rent?
Rent is still due on the first of the month. We recognize that you may be experiencing financial hardship related to COVID-19, and if this is the case, please contact your site office to learn more about reporting economic hardship.
We also strongly recommend that you pay your rent online. You can sign up here. If you need help setting up your account, please contact your site office and we will set you up with a specialist who can assist you virtually.
Can I submit a workorder?
You can submit your workorder by calling or emailing your site office or by using the RentCafe Portal.
If this is an after hours emergency, please call the emergency line at 613-729-0656 ext 3.
Are site offices open?
Effective March 14th, 2022 our office doors will once again be open to all visitors. We do ask however that through this transitional time frame, we be mindful that social distancing and mask-wearing are still required. Calling ahead to book a time would also be much appreciated.
How can I rent an apartment?
beginning March 14th, 2022 we will re-introduce the process of showing occupied units to potential tenants. Affected tenants will again be provided 24 hours’ notice prior to a showing in order to give adequate advance notice. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact your property management team.
We are able to do some virtual showings via facetime or skype – please contact our call center (email@example.com) for more information.
Emergency Contact Info
Emergency After Hours (flood, fire, etc.)
Weekdays 5pm to 9am;
Weekends Fri 5pm to Mon 9am
Alberta Health Link